DOCTYPE html> Recovering from the Haunting Scene of the Seastreak Ferry Accident | Hofmann & Schweitzer
Hofmann & Schweitzer
Call For A Free Consultation
Click To Call For A Free Consultation

Recovering from the Haunting Scene of the Seastreak Ferry Accident

If you were aboard the Seastreak Ferry on the morning of January 9, 2013, then the moments around 8:45 a.m. may be difficult to forget. They may especially be difficult to forget if you were one of the more than 70 people who were injured when the ferry collided with the Wall Street pier.

The Time to Begin Your Recovery Is Right Now

The accident may be over, but your recovery may be just beginning. Your doctor may have diagnosed your medical problems and started you on a treatment plan. However, as your physical recovery continues, you may have questions about your possible legal and financial recovery. If you have been hurt, then you may be able to recover for:

  • Past and future medical expenses related to the accident
  • Past and future lost income if you are unable to work or unable to make the same income that you made prior to the accident
  • Other damages that you incurred as a result of the ferry crash

Unfortunately, those responsible for the ferry accident may be unwilling to simply write you a check for the damages that you incurred. Instead, you may have to fight for your fair and just recovery.

Call an Experienced New York Maritime Attorney for Help

You do not have to fight alone. Instead, you should contact an experienced New York maritime injury lawyer for more information about your rights and for help fighting for your recovery. Our lawyers welcome calls from anyone who was hurt in a Maritime accident. We can be reached today at 1-800-3-MAY-DAY or 1-800-362-9329.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information

Fighting To Protect What Matters Most

You are not the only one who suffers after a serious accident. Crushing medical bills and lost wages can be devastating to your family for years.

It doesn’t have to be that way.

Speak To An Attorney, Get Help.