We Want You to Obtain the Best Possible Results
Hofmann & Schweitzer care about you obtaining the best possible result for your construction, railroad, maritime or personal injury case. We represent cases within the states of New York and New Jersey. If your case occurred in another state, please view the list of resources to find the answers and representation you need.
- New Jersey Construction Permit Applications: Applying for a Construction Permit in New Jersey? You need to visit this site.
- New York City Building Code: The City of New York Construction Codes
- New York City Department of Building - Licenses & Renewals: Your source for all things licensing in NYC.
- NYCSCA Vendor Acces System: Your VAS portal to becoming a contractor, sub-contractor, or supplier to the School Construction Authority.
- MTA New York City Transit Safety Guide: Official guide subway safety in NYC
- New Jersey Transit Guide To Rail Safety: Rail Safety Brochure
- New York State Department of Transportation Rail Safety Bureau:
The New York State Rail Safety Inspection Program has been in existence since 1910.