We Want You to Obtain the Best Possible Results
- New Jersey Construction Permit Applications: Applying for a Construction Permit in New Jersey? You need to visit this site.
- New York City Building Code: The City of New York Construction Codes
- New York City Department of Building - Licenses & Renewals: Your source for all things licensing in NYC.
- NYCSCA Vendor Acces System: Your VAS portal to becoming a contractor, sub-contractor, or supplier to the School Construction Authority.
- MTA New York City Transit Safety Guide:
Official guide for subway safety in NYC
- New Jersey Transit Guide To Rail Safety: Rail Safety Brochure
- New York State Department of Transportation Rail Safety Bureau:
The New York State Rail Safety Inspection Program has been in existence since 1910.
- Maritime Assoc of Port of New York and New Jersey
- US Department of Transportation Maritime Adiministration
- Pt. Pleasant Commercial Fisherman Accident:
Commercial Fisherman are often taken advantage of by the Captain and Owners of the vessels. Hofmann & Schweitzer is investigating the circumstances surrounding a Pt. Pleasant fisherman who was told that the company is not responsible for medical bills because the incident did not occur on the boat, it occurred on the dock while in the employment of the vessel owner but manifested itself on the boat. He was denied maintenance and cure because the company classified the incident as a illness. If an illness occurs on the boat the seafarer is entitled to maintenance and cure and possibly other remedies. In this case our client was stung by an insect and developed a infection. The vessel had no first aid supplies and our client had to use a shirt to clean out the puss and blood. The Captain refused to bring our client to shore to receive treatment. As a result he spent many months recovering and has a permanent scar. He will continue to have future medical problems. Don’t always believe what you are told by your employer, consult a qualified Maritime lawyer if you have any questions.