Jacob Harris Lisogorsky is an attorney and associate with the firm of Hofmann & Schweitzer since 2017.
At St. John’s School of Law, Jacob graduated near the top of his class and was in the Journal for Civil Rights and Economic Development where he wrote for the Journal and provided lawyers and non-lawyers analysis and insight on various areas of racial, social and economic justice.
Jacob is admitted to practice law in all State Courts in the State of New York and he is a member of numerous legal associations, including the American Association for Justice, New York City Bar Association, and the St.John’s School of Law Alumni Association.
Jacob has worked with us since 2016 and has been a valued member of our firm.
Year Joined Firm
- New York
- St. John’s School of Law, Jamaica, New York
- J.D. - 2017
- Honors: Journal for Civil Rights and Economic Development
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association for Justice, Member
- New York City Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Hofmann & Schweitzer, 2017 - Present