I Hurt My Knee While Working on a New York Construction Site Is There a Minimum Amount of Work

I hurt my knee while working on a New York construction site. Is there a minimum amount of work that I have to miss in order to contact a New York construction accident lawyer and/or file a workers’ compensation claim?

If you have been hurt, and your injury has affected your ability to work or resulted in medical expenses, then you should contact a New York construction accident lawyer. Generally, you may be able to recover damages if you were hurt while in the course of your employment. More specifically, you may be able to recover for lost wages if you were unable to work for a period of time or if you were only able to work part time or in a different capacity that resulted in a lower salary.

Your exact recovery will depend on a number of factors, such as how much income you lost because of your injury, whether you suffered a partial or full injury, and whether (or when) you are able to return to work. Regardless of your specific situation, an experienced New York construction accident lawyer will work hard to get you the full recovery that you deserve.

For more information and to schedule a meeting with a New York construction lawyer, we encourage you to contact us via this website or by calling 800-362-9329. We also invite you to read a FREE copy of our information brochure, Hurt in a Construction Accident? You’re Not Alone, which is available on our website.