DOCTYPE html> Is Your New Jersey Contractor Going Too Fast? | Hofmann & Schweitzer
Hofmann & Schweitzer
Call For A Free Consultation
Click To Call For A Free Consultation

Is Your New Jersey Contractor Going Too Fast?

Remember when you were a child and your parents and teachers told you to slow down and to double check your work? Whether you were doing your homework or building a model plane, you learned that it was important to work carefully and methodically in order to avoid mistakes.

As a New Jersey construction accident attorney, I believe that this is good advice and that the lesson is even more important for adults. Your employer, who likely learned the same lesson as a child, should work at a speed that allows him to check for mistakes and ensure safety. However, some New Jersey contractors and construction employers don't take the extra time necessary to ensure safety. Instead, they speed through their work and risk New Jersey construction accidents because:

  • They want to make the most of the months without ice and snow. By maximizing their profits in the summer, they can make it through the relatively lean months of the winter.
  • They have outside pressure from property owners to finish quickly. Property owners typically want construction completed as quickly as possible so they can use the property.
  • They get paid faster if the work is completed more quickly. Typically, the majority of the pay for a project occurs when it is completed.

While these concerns may be valid, they are not excuses for compromising safety. If you have suffered an injury in a New Jersey construction accident, then you may be entitled to compensation. Please contact a New Jersey construction accident lawyer today for more information at 1-800-362-9329. 

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information

Fighting To Protect What Matters Most

You are not the only one who suffers after a serious accident. Crushing medical bills and lost wages can be devastating to your family for years.

It doesn’t have to be that way.

Speak To An Attorney, Get Help.