DOCTYPE html> Recover from an Emotional Injury with a New Jersey Construction Lawyer | Hofmann & Schweitzer
Hofmann & Schweitzer
Call For A Free Consultation
Click To Call For A Free Consultation

Recover from an Emotional Injury with a New Jersey Construction Lawyer

For you, and your family, your emotional injuries following a New Jersey construction accident are as debilitating as your physical injuries. You simply aren't the person that you were prior to the accident, and you are afraid for your future. While it can be difficult just to open your eyes in the morning it is important for you to get the help that you need now from your family, friends, doctors and New Jersey construction lawyer.

How to Get Help for Emotional Problems After Construction Accidents

Our New Jersey construction accident attorneys know that it can be difficult to ask for help for emotional or non-physical problems, but we also know that it is important for you and your family. If you are suffering from depression, post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), or other emotional issues, then it is important to talk to:

  • Your friends and relatives. There is no shame in having emotional problems, and your loved ones likely want to help you.
  • Your doctor or counselor. Your doctor may be able to help you or direct you toward a counselor who can help you through this difficult time.
  • A New Jersey construction attorney. You may be entitled to financial compensation for emotional injuries.

Contact an Experienced New Jersey Construction Lawyer to Learn More

You can reach an experienced New Jersey construction injury lawyer today by calling 1.800.632.9329. We also invite you to read Hurt in a Construction Accident? You're Not Alonewhich is available for FREE on our website. 

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information

Fighting To Protect What Matters Most

You are not the only one who suffers after a serious accident. Crushing medical bills and lost wages can be devastating to your family for years.

It doesn’t have to be that way.

Speak To An Attorney, Get Help.