Hofmann & Schweitzer
Call For A Free Consultation
Click To Call For A Free Consultation

4 Risks to New Jersey Sustainable Construction Project Workers

If you are a New Jersey construction worker who is working on, or considering working on, a sustainable or green construction project, then you deserve to know the risks. Additionally, you deserve to know what your rights may be if you are injured.

New Jersey Sustainable Construction Workers May Face Greater Risks than Colleagues

A recent study found that workers on sustainable, LEED or green environmentally friendly construction projects have:*

  • A 36% higher rate of lacerations, strains and sprains from the construction materials with which they work.
  • A 24% higher rate of falls during roof work, which the study attributed to the installation of solar panels.
  • A 19% higher rate of eye strain, which may be due to the reflective roofing materials used on green projects.
  • A 14% higher rate of exposure to harmful substances if their work includes installing new wastewater technologies.

Despite the increased risk, an injured worker has the same right to contact a construction accident lawyer as his colleagues do for traditional construction projects.

A Construction Accident Lawyer May Be Able to Help With Your Recovery

If you have been injured, or lost a loved one, in a sustainable construction accident in New York or New Jersey, then you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries and lost income. Please contact an experienced construction accident attorney today at 1-800-362-9329, and please read our FREE publication Hurt in a Construction Accident? You're Not Alone to learn more about how you and your New Jersey construction injury lawyer can protect your rights after an accident.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information

Fighting To Protect What Matters Most

You are not the only one who suffers after a serious accident. Crushing medical bills and lost wages can be devastating to your family for years.

It doesn’t have to be that way.

Speak To An Attorney, Get Help.