DOCTYPE html> How Can I Help My Child After a New Jersey Fall Accident Injury? | Hofmann & Schweitzer
Hofmann & Schweitzer
Call For A Free Consultation
Click To Call For A Free Consultation

How Can I Help My Child After a New Jersey Fall Accident Injury?

There is nothing that you wouldn't do to help your child who is in pain. You would gratefully absorb the pain yourself so your child didn't have to suffer. However, you know that isn't a choice and that, instead, you need to make informed decisions about how to help your child after a fall injury. The decisions that you make now can affect your child's future. Thus, it is important to understand what you can do to help your child recover from his or her New Jersey fall accident injury.

9 Steps to Take When Your Child Has Been Hurt

If your child has been hurt in a fall, then it is important to:

  • Get your child immediate medical attention.
  • Follow up with a trusted pediatrician.
  • Ask questions about different treatment plans and rehabilitation options.
  • Talk to your child's school about making up any missed schoolwork.
  • Reassure your child about his or her recovery.
  • Make your child as comfortable as possible.
  • Keep accurate records of your expenses related to the fall.
  • Be careful what you say to insurance agents seeking to settle your child's claim. Do not allow your child to speak directly to an insurance adjuster without you, or an attorney, giving prior consent and being present.
  • Talk to a New Jersey slip and fall lawyer about how to protect your child's rights.

How to Contact a New Jersey Fall Injury Attorney

An experienced New Jersey slip and fall attorney can help you help your child. For more information, please call our New Jersey accident injury lawyers today at 1-800-362-9329.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information

Fighting To Protect What Matters Most

You are not the only one who suffers after a serious accident. Crushing medical bills and lost wages can be devastating to your family for years.

It doesn’t have to be that way.

Speak To An Attorney, Get Help.