DOCTYPE html> What to Do When You Are Hurt on the Stairs at a NJ Construction Site | Hofmann & Schweitzer
Hofmann & Schweitzer
Call For A Free Consultation
Click To Call For A Free Consultation

What to Do When You Are Hurt on the Stairs at a NJ Construction Site

If you suffer a sudden and catastrophic construction accident, then you will get emergency medical treatment. If, for example, you were injured in a crane or trenching accident, then you may find yourself in the hospital being evaluated very quickly. However, if your injury was a little less dramatic you may put off going to the doctor. Our New Jersey construction accident lawyers urge you to take your accident seriously and get the medical and legal help that you need.

Construction Staircase Accidents Can Be Significant

Fall accidents can lead to serious injuries, and staircase falls are no exception. The pain that you experience after a construction staircase fall may or may not be intense and may or may not be a sign of a serious injury. The only way to know for sure is to see a doctor for a complete examination. Some of the potential injuries that can occur from a staircase fall include traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, broken bones, and other injuries.

Contact a New Jersey Construction Accident Attorney if You've Been Injured

If you have been hurt in a staircase fall at a New York or New Jersey construction site, then you may have the same right to damages as you would if you were involved in a more dramatic accident. We encourage you to learn how to protect your rights and your potential recovery by contacting an experienced New Jersey construction injury lawyertoday at 1-800-362-9329 and by reading our FREE publication, Hurt in a Construction Accident? You're Not Alone.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information

Fighting To Protect What Matters Most

You are not the only one who suffers after a serious accident. Crushing medical bills and lost wages can be devastating to your family for years.

It doesn’t have to be that way.

Speak To An Attorney, Get Help.