DOCTYPE html> How Many Seconds is Your Safety Worth on a New York Construction Site? | Hofmann & Schweitzer
Hofmann & Schweitzer
Call For A Free Consultation
Click To Call For A Free Consultation

How Many Seconds is Your Safety Worth on a New York Construction Site?

Would you take the three seconds necessary to fasten your seat belt and avoid a serious motor vehicle accident injury on your New York construction site? Is it worth the extra minute to go through the safety checklist and make sure that you are doing everything according to proper procedure so as to avoid a debilitating construction accident injury?

In Hindsight the Answer is Always Yes

If you knew that you would be in an accident then you would wear your seat belt, go through the safety checklists, and take the other necessary safety precautions to avoid serious accident injuries. However, you never know when you are going to get hurt. You can't predict when your shortcut is going to result in your New York construction accident injuries.

Take the Precautions Now and Call a New York Construction Accident Attorney if You're Hurt

While you want to do what you can to prevent your own accident injuries, you are still working in a very dangerous job. You are still putting yourself at risk of injury, and you still have the legal right to recovery if you have been hurt. Your recovery may include compensation for things such as medical expenses, lost income and other damages depending on the circumstances of your case.

For more information about your possible recovery and for help protecting your legal rights, please call an experienced New York construction attorney today at 1-800-362-9329 and please download a FREE copy of our brochure, Hurt in a Construction Accident? You're Not Alone.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information

Fighting To Protect What Matters Most

You are not the only one who suffers after a serious accident. Crushing medical bills and lost wages can be devastating to your family for years.

It doesn’t have to be that way.

Speak To An Attorney, Get Help.