DOCTYPE html> What You Should Refuse to Do After a New Jersey Construction Accident | Hofmann & Schweitzer
Hofmann & Schweitzer
Call For A Free Consultation
Click To Call For A Free Consultation

What You Should Refuse to Do After a New Jersey Construction Accident

You've been injured in a recent New Jersey construction accident and it seems like your employer has never been as interested in you as he is right now. Between the calls from your employer and your employer's workers' compensation insurer you may be feeling pressured to make some quick decisions about your recovery.

3 Things You Should Say No to After a New Jersey Construction Accident Injury

When you are asked to do the following immediately after your construction accident, you should politely refuse to:

  1. Take a settlement immediately
  2. Return to work before your doctor says it is safe
  3. Give a recorded statement detailing what happened in your accident

There may come a time when it is right to take a settlement for your accidents, to go back to work or to give a recorded statement, but that time is not right now. That time will likely come after you have consulted with your New Jersey construction lawyer so that you know that all of your rights are protected and that you are not getting yourself into more trouble.

How to Reach an Experienced New Jersey Construction Attorney for Help

If you are feeling pressured or if you are unsure what you should do after a construction accident in New Jersey, then it is important to find out more about your legal rights and potential recovery. Please contact a New Jersey construction accident lawyer today at 1-800-362-9329 and please read a FREE copy of our construction accident injury law brochure, Hurt in a Construction Accident? You're Not Alone.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information

Fighting To Protect What Matters Most

You are not the only one who suffers after a serious accident. Crushing medical bills and lost wages can be devastating to your family for years.

It doesn’t have to be that way.

Speak To An Attorney, Get Help.