Everything changed the moment you were hurt on a New York construction site. Physically, you can't do the same things now that you did prior to the construction accident. It can be very difficult to accept your new limitations, and it can be frightening to think about your future.
Accepting Changes to Your Life After a New York Construction Accident
While accepting changes to your life can be very difficult, it is important to accept the changes and to fight hard to recover if the doctors believe that a full recovery is possible for you. This is not a fight that you have to wage on your own. Instead, you have the right to contact a New York construction lawyer for help. An attorney may be able to help you get compensation for:
- Your past and future lost income
- Your past and future medical expenses and rehabilitation needs
- Vocational training if you will be unable to return to construction work
- Permanent injuries or disfigurements
- Other expenses incurred or damages suffered as a result of your New York construction accident
These damages may help you move on with your life and make the most of your future.
Call a New York Construction Accident Lawyer Today to Learn More
For more information about how to recover from the changes forced upon you from a construction site accident injury, please contact an experienced New York construction lawyer today at 1-800-362-9329 and please read our FREE information guide, Hurt in a Construction Accident? You're Not Alone.