DOCTYPE html> Call a New Jersey Construction Lawyer Quickly if You Suspect Drugs | Hofmann & Schweitzer
Hofmann & Schweitzer
Call For A Free Consultation
Click To Call For A Free Consultation

Call a New Jersey Construction Lawyer Quickly if You Suspect Drugs

You didn't see a coworker take the drugs or drink the alcohol, but based on the behavior that you witnessed and what you know about this coworker you are confident that he was either high or drunk while attempting to do his job. You suspect that it was this person's impaired state that caused the accident and your resulting New Jersey construction injuries.

3 Reasons to Call a New Jersey Construction Lawyer Now

If you think that drugs or alcohol may have been involved in your accident then it is important to contact a lawyer now because:

  • Now is the time for testing and/or gathering evidence.
  • You want to start on the right road to recovery.
  • You may need a quick recovery if you have been seriously injured.

Of course, even if some time has passed you may still be able to file a workers' compensation claim or personal injury lawsuit in New Jersey as long as the statute of limitations for filing such a claim or lawsuit has not expired.

How to Reach an Experienced New Jersey Construction Accident Attorney

If you have been injured on a New Jersey construction site then we encourage you to contact an experienced New Jersey construction lawyer to discuss your rights and your possible recovery. For more information, please contact us today via this website or by calling us directly at 1-800-362-9329. We also invite you to read our free informational pamphlet, Hurt in a Construction Accident? You're Not Alone, to learn more about what to do after a construction accident injury.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information

Fighting To Protect What Matters Most

You are not the only one who suffers after a serious accident. Crushing medical bills and lost wages can be devastating to your family for years.

It doesn’t have to be that way.

Speak To An Attorney, Get Help.