DOCTYPE html> Hurt During Summer Construction Work in New Jersey? Know Your Rights | Hofmann & Schweitzer
Hofmann & Schweitzer
Call For A Free Consultation
Click To Call For A Free Consultation

Hurt During Summer Construction Work in New Jersey? Know Your Rights

You don't dispute that the injury that you suffered in a recent New Jersey construction accident was relatively minor, all things considered. You have not suffered a permanent injury or disability and your injury is, thankfully, not life threatening. Yet, you are out of work. You are unable to earn an income and your medical bills are piling up. Will you have to bear this burden alone?

You May Be Able to Recover

You may qualify for New Jersey workers' compensation even if your injury is not permanent. New Jersey's workers' compensation requires that your injury keep you out of work for at least seven days, that you be getting active medical treatment, and that you be unable to work while you collect benefits. Then, you can recover a portion of your lost income and your medical expenses.

These benefits may be significant even if you are only out of work for a couple of months. They may help keep you solvent and out of bankruptcy. They may protect your family during a difficult time.

Call a New Jersey Construction Accident Lawyer for Help

If you have suffered an injury while working a New Jersey construction job this summer then it is important to know the truth about your rights and your potential recovery. For more information, we encourage you to contact a New Jersey construction accident attorney soon after your injury. You can reach one of our experienced lawyers via this website or by calling 1-800-362-9329. You can also learn more about your rights by reading our FREE informational pamphlet, Hurt in a Construction Accident? You're Not Alone.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information

Fighting To Protect What Matters Most

You are not the only one who suffers after a serious accident. Crushing medical bills and lost wages can be devastating to your family for years.

It doesn’t have to be that way.

Speak To An Attorney, Get Help.