DOCTYPE html> Seven Reasons Small NJ Construction Businesses Should Promote Safety | Hofmann & Schweitzer
Hofmann & Schweitzer
Call For A Free Consultation
Click To Call For A Free Consultation

Seven Reasons Small NJ Construction Businesses Should Promote Safety

There are some benefits to working for a small New Jersey construction company. You may have a close relationship with the manager or owner of the company. You may even have some say in what projects the company takes and/or where you work. However, with the benefits may come some risks if the small New Jersey construction business fails to take the appropriate safety measures to keep you and your coworkers safe.

Seven Ways to Convince the Small New Jersey Construction Boss to Keep You Safe

If you have concerns about your safety then you might talk to the owners of the company and remind them that construction safety is good for business because it may mean:

  • Lower workers' compensation insurance costs.
  • Lower costs for return to work programs.
  • Lower costs for accommodations for injured workers.
  • Less money spent training replacement workers.
  • Less money spent on overtime pay for healthy workers.
  • Fewer faulty projects that need to be redone.
  • Reduced turnover and training of new workers.

It may also mean an increase in business, and it may attract high quality workers.

You Can Call a New Jersey Construction Injury Lawyer If You've Been Hurt

Even if your employer does his or her best to prevent construction accidents, some accidents may still occur. If you've been injured, it is important to call an experienced New Jersey construction accident attorney today at 800-362-9329 and to read our FREE brochure, "Hurt in a Construction Accident? You're Not Alone" to learn more.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information

Fighting To Protect What Matters Most

You are not the only one who suffers after a serious accident. Crushing medical bills and lost wages can be devastating to your family for years.

It doesn’t have to be that way.

Speak To An Attorney, Get Help.