I Am a Seaman Who Was Injured on a Vessel What Should I Do

I am a seaman who was injured on a vessel. What should I do?
If your injured while working as a seaman, there are a number of things you should do immediately to protect your legal rights. Simply stated you should:
1. Report your accident
2. Get a copy of the accident report
3. Take photographs
4. Get witness names, addresses and phone numbers.
5. Go to a doctor
6. Call the law firm of Hofmann & Schweitzer