I Was Hurt in a Recent Fire While Working on a New Jersey Construction Site Do I Need to See a

I was hurt in a recent fire while working on a New Jersey construction site. Do I need to see a burn specialist in order to recover damages?

We are sorry to hear of your recent New Jersey construction fire accident injuries. Burns, smoke inhalation, and other injuries from New Jersey construction site fires can be serious. Whether you need to be seen by a doctor who specializes in burn injuries depends on the extent of the injuries. It is a conversation that you should have with your primary care doctor and with emergency room doctors. You could also contact a burn specialist’s office to ask whether that type of doctor could help you with your injuries.

Regardless of whether you see a burn specialist, you may be entitled to legal damages for your accident injuries. An experienced New Jersey construction accident lawyer can help you understand what your recovery may be for the specific injuries that you suffered. Your possible recovery may include compensation for medical expenses, surgeries, hospital stays, medications, rehabilitation treatments, lost income, and other expenses related to your injuries. The exact amount of your recovery will depend on your injuries, the effect of those injuries on your life, and whether you are compensated by workers’ compensation insurance or a personal injury lawsuit.

For more information about your possible recovery after a burn injury on a New Jersey construction site, please call a New Jersey construction accident attorney today at 1-800-362-9329, and please read a FREE copy of our informational brochure, Hurt in a Construction Accident? You’re Not Alone.