Your life has likely not gone exactly as you expected if you were hurt in the January 9, 2013 Seastreak Ferry accident at the Wall Street Pier in New York City. It can often be confusing and overwhelming to know what to do next if you have been hurt in such a crash.

How can you protect your future? How can you take care of your family? How will you recover? These may be just some of the questions going through your mind. You know that the actions that you take next are going to influence the answers to those questions, and you want the steps that you take to be the right ones.

Fortunately, you do not have to guess what steps you should take during this difficult time. You and your family do not need to bear the burden of going through your recovery alone. Instead, you can contact an experienced doctor and a New York maritime injury attorney for help.

Together, your doctor and New York maritime injury lawyer will work hard to advise you about what to do step by step. Your doctor, for example, will diagnosis your injury and come up with a treatment plan that will be carefully monitored and changed, as needed. Your New York maritime attorney will advise you of your legal rights, your options, your potential recovery, and the steps that you need to take to safeguard your potential recovery.

For more information about what to do if you were hurt in a Maritime Accident, please call our New York maritime injury lawyers today at 1-800-3-MAY-DAY or 1-800-362-9329.

Paul T. Hofmann
Connect with me
Focused on personal injury, with an emphasis on maritime, railroad and construction worker tort claims.