Joseph Fattorusso is our newest associate at Hofmann & Schweitzer. Mr. Fattorusso started as a law clerk in May of 2017. While a law clerk he worked closely with founding partners, Paul T. Hofmann and Timothy F. Schweitzer on both maritime and construction cases. It was during this time that Mr. Fattorusso realized he wanted to pursue a legal career concentrated in Maritime and Admiralty, as well as, Construction Litigation. Mr. Fattorusso upon graduation joined the firm as a first-year associate in October of 2020.
Although new, Mr. Fattorusso has quickly become a reliable source for the many clients of Hofmann & Schweitzer. He currently focuses a majority of his time on Longshoremen cases, and continues to work closely with partners Mr. Hofmann and Mr. Schweitzer on all matters of the firm.
Mr. Fattorusso is admitted to practice law in New Jersey and the District of New Jersey. He is currently awaiting on admission into the State Courts of New York.
- Education Ave Maria School of Law, Naples, Florida
- JD- 2019
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- Visiting JD Student - 2017
- Brookdale Community College, Lincroft, New Jersey
- Paralegal Certification for New Jersey - 2015
- Monmouth University, West Long Branch, New Jersey
- BA., Political Science, with a Concentration in Internal Relations and Foreign Politics - 2014